Beeswax Block100% SSL Secure
A solid block of beeswax, perfect for resetting your beeswax wraps.
You may find over a year, that your beeswax wraps loose their stickiness. This is because the beeswax has slowly been rubbed of the wrap and needs recovering.
How to use:
1. Lay the wrap on parchment paper, on a tea towel, on an ironing board. Ensure there is on einch of parchment paper outlinging the wrap
2. set the iron to its highest temperature.
3. Using a fine grater, grate the wax over the wrap and cover it evenly.
4. layer another sheet of baking parchment over the waxy wrap.
5. Iron the wrap, starting in the middle and moving outwards ntil the wax has melted over the wrap.
6. Peel off the top parchment and the wrap from the bottom parchment paper
7. Allow to dry